As the leaves begin to fall and Halloween nears, we get a lot of questions at the Children’s Desk about autumn events for kids and families. Below are some activities happening in Mid-Missouri this October. Know about some upcoming family fun not on this list? Please let us know in the comments!
- 2012 BYOBW “Track or Treat” at the ARC: For ages 2-6, bring your own big wheel or trike! There is an admission charge.
- Bass Pro Shop: Free crafts and activities during October for the whole family.
- Halloweenie: For little ones, a safe and fun time to trick-or-treat at stores and restaurants in The District (downtown Columbia).
- Tiger Night of Fun: Annual free event at the Hearnes Center, providing an alternative to door-to-door trick-or-treating.
- Pumpkins in the Park: Donate a carved pumpkin to be displayed at this second annual event held at Memorial Park in Fulton.
- Shryocks Corn Maze: Corn Maze for the whole family. There is an admission charge plus additional fees for some activities.
For other community events at other times during the year, check out our local activities page!