Every New Year’s, I resolve to do something, anything! I usually don’t stick to it, but I tried, right? So this year, the resolution I’m going to STICK to is …
…to read more chapter books to my child. Yep. That’s all. I’ve already made a list of my picks that I want to read to my kiddo. I will make the loveliest of charts so that my son can keep me honest, and we can check them off as we read them.
Interested in my list? Here are my top ten:
- “My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish” by Mo O’Hara
- “Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle” by Betty MacDonald
- “Mr. Popper’s Penguins” by Richard Atwater
- “Henry Huggins” by Beverly Cleary
- “Gooney Bird Greene” by Lois Lowry
- “James and the Giant Peach” by Roald Dahl
- “Homer Price” by Robert McCloskey
- “Chocolate Fever” by Robert Kimmel Smith
- “Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing” by Judy Blume
- “Captain Underpants” by Dav Pilkey
What will your resolution be this year? Share in the comments!