This summer you are likely to see us out and about sharing library information and services at community gatherings. On June 14 stop by to say hi at either one of these events.
Safe Kids Discovery Day from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. is the University of Missouri Children’s Hospital’s carnival-style safety event. Free activities include:
- Exploring a fire truck.
- Bicycle helmet fittings.
- Local stage entertainment.
- Free lunch.
- Hourly prizes and booth giveaways.
- Summer Reading sign-ups.
Located at Women’s and Children’s Hospital in the Pavilion Parking Lot, 404 Keene Street, Columbia. See you there!
At the Hello, Baby Expo you can:
- Meet doctors and healthcare providers one-on-one.
- Learn about early learning, fitness, nutrition and more.
- Relax with pampering and mocktails.
- Browse cool products and gear.
- Participate in fun events such as the Shakespeare’s Diaper Derby Crawling Race. stroller test drives and story time!
- Learn about child safety.
Tickets can be purchased at the Expo on June 14 for $5. Children under 10 are FREE with an adult. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Voluntary Action Center Family Support Programs.
Come join us!